Brief history of which there is much
The complex of buildings on the site are of two distinct phases: an early-C19 sea bathing
establishment, dating from 1824, called the Clifton Baths; and a C20 lido, dating from 1926, called the Cliftonville Lido from 1938. The structures are on four levels, the lower levels excavated from the chalk cliffs and only the upper level, on the landward side, above ground level.
More to be found here Margate Architecture: Clifonville Baths granted listed status
On with the pics in no particular order..